trade in

by Dan


I'm from Canada. I purchased a ring at Peoples Jewellers here in Canada. They are a branch of the same company as Zales. Can I switch up my ring at Zales and get 100% of the price that I paid for my ring credited towards the new ring so long as the new ring at Zales costs twice the price of the original piece? I can provide the receipt for my ring.

Thanks for your help.
D. Fletcher

Comments for trade in

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 13, 2011
ring trade-in at Zales
by: Anonymous

Hi Dan,
I wish I had an answer for you....I think the best thing to do is contact Zales at 1-800-311-JEWEL (5393) or email them from the link on their website:

I would probably lean towards emailing them...that way, if you get a positive response in writing, you could take that to any Zales store, as proof. Good luck and if you have a chance, let us know whether
you were successful with the trade in!


Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Totally Free Engagement Ring Advice.